XK6132 CNC milling machine
1) The machine structure itself has sufficient rigidity to withstand heavy-duty cutting work.
2) The machine has sufficient power and a wide range of speed, give full play to the effectiveness of the tool, and can use carbide cutting tools for high-speed cutting.
3) Machine easy to operate. Operation panel in the numerical control system has a spindle forward, reverse, stop, cooling system switch and other operating buttons.
4) Spindle speed change impulse device, so that the gear meshing smoothly.
5) The important transmission parts of the machine are made of alloy steel. Parts of the parts that are easy to wear are made of wear-resistant materials and the anti-chip devices on the guide rails of the machine ensure the long service life of the machine tool.
6) The machine can be down-milling and down-milling work. Workstations can move fast in all three directions (portrait, landscape, and vertical), reducing turnaround times and increasing productivity.
7) The machine has a complete lubrication system, important transmission parts and bearings, automatic lubrication by the motor oil pump, at the same time with the indicator for frequent inspections. The parts that need to be manually lubricated are located at obvious points.
8) The spindle of the machine adopts electromagnetic clutch brake, brake quickly and smoothly. When processing is completed or other safety reasons need to stop the machine, just press the "emergency stop" button, the machine's entire movement immediately stop.
9) The important drive shafts and spindles are installed on the rolling bearings to improve the transmission efficiency, the spindle bearings can also be adjusted to ensure the accuracy of the spindle.
10) easy to wear parts have to eliminate the gap adjustment device to ensure the accuracy and smooth work machine.
11) The machine has a good safety device. Limited stroke bumper to ensure operator and machine safety.
Machine main specifications:
|Workbench||Table area (width × length)||mm||320×1325mm|
|Table maximum longitudinal travel (motorized)||mm||700mm|
|Table maximum horizontal travel (motorized)||mm||250mm|
|Table maximum vertical travel (motorized)||mm||320mm|
|T-slot width T-slot spacing||mm||18mm|
|Spindle||Spindle taper||7：24（ISO NO.50）|
|The main dimensions between components||Spindle end to table surface distance (min / max)||mm||30mm/380 mm|
|Spindle axis to the bottom of the cantilever distance||mm||155mm|
|Bed vertical rail to the table center T-slot center distance||mm||215～515mm|
|Motor performance||Spindle speed series||18 level|
Spindle speed range
Table longitudinal fast feed range
|Table horizontal fast feed range||mm/min||6-3500（mm/min）|
|Table vertical rapid feed range||mm/min||6-1200（mm/min）|
|Power, size and weight||Power requirements||380V±10%，50HZ±1HZ|
|Main drive motor power||kW||7.5kW|
|Main drive motor speed||r/min||1440r/min|
|Cooling pump motor power||kg||0.125kg|
Cooling pump motor speed
|Machine dimensions (length × width × height)||mm||2556×2600×2400mm|
|Machine table positioning accuracy||Axial direction positioning accuracy||mm||